Fees & Deadlines
Prague, Czech Republic | 2014 Fall
USAC is a non-profit organization that provides quality, affordable study abroad programs. Our programs give students flexibility and control in selecting options that impact program cost; try our interactive budget sheet to estimate how you can budget and economize.
Try our interactive budget sheet to estimate all costs for this program including optional items, airfare, living expenses, etc.
See the Money Matters section for more financial information, including help with financing and scholarship resources.
Program fee includes:
- tuition and fees
- USAC prearranged housing placement service
- personalized pre-departure advising
- immigration visa assistance
- parental support and advisement
- financial aid/scholarship advising and assistance
- transcript assistance
- student health insurance
- airport pick-up for those on the group flight
- USAC mandatory orientation in Prague
- host university student ID card
- 24-hour local staff support
- program-organized field trips
- local travel resources, tips, suggestions
- volunteer opportunities
|May 1, 2014
||Application deadline (if this deadline has passed, contact USAC to see if applications are still being accepted)
|May 1, 2014
||$800 position hold payment due. This applies to your program fee and is not an additional charge.
Occasionally dates need to be changed. Refer back to this calendar periodically for the most current dates.