Fees & Deadlines
Melbourne, Australia | 2018 Trimesters 1 & 2: Feb – Oct
USAC is a non-profit organization that provides quality, affordable study abroad programs. Our programs give students flexibility and control in selecting options that impact program cost.
Program fees and budget sheet information are currently unavailable for this program.
See the Money Matters section for more financial information, including help with financing and scholarship resources.
Program fee includes:
- tuition and fees
- three-day beach welcome program organized by Deakin University
- host university housing information assistance
- personalized pre-departure advising
- immigration visa guidance
- parental support and advisement
- scholarship advising and assistance
- transcript assistance
- mandatory Australian student health insurance (OSHC)
- on-going support from Deakin University
- pre-arranged airport pick-up by Deakin University
|Calendar unavailable at this time|
See Ready to Apply for additional information about the application process and Money Matters for more details regarding payment and cancellation deadlines.
USAC reserves the right to make adjustments to fees or deadlines at any time. If a program fills earlier than anticipated, USAC may move up the position hold payment deadline date to secure students’ placement in the program.