Health & Safety

The field trips were AWESOME, a lot of fun and very well organized.

Lia Momtsios
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

Participant in Pau, France


Property and Travel Insurance

If you would like to protect your personal items while studying abroad, you may purchase additional personal property and personal liability coverage through the USAC insurance provider. It is your responsibility to contact a provider directly to pursue this type of insurance, but we can give you the contact information for the USAC insurance provider.